July Decision Makers Exchange
- Category: Latest news
- Created: Tuesday, 14 August 2007 02:00
14 August 2007
Benefits and Work has now obtained a copy of the July edition (issue 77) of the Decision Makers Exchange bulletin sent out to all DLA decision makers. Issues covered include:
- What award to make - indefinite or limited - where the claimant's needs arising from one condition are expected to reduce but other needs arising are expected to last indefinitely.
- The importance of considering alternative solutions to attention.
- An awarding decision can be superseded for the reason of anticipated change of circumstances.
- The importance of revising any later decision following a tribunal decision favourable to the claimant.
Benefits and Work members can download copies of Decision Makers Exchange.