How would Tory cuts affect you?
- Category: Latest news
- Created: Tuesday, 07 April 2015 16:05
As reported elsewhere on the Benefits and Work site, details of potential Conservative cuts to benefits have emerged.
- taxing DLA, PIP and AA,
- axeing contribution-based ESA and JSA,
- cutting the work-related activity component of ESA to 50p,
- cutting carers allowance numbers by 40%,
- making people pay the first 10% of their housing benefit.
How would these cuts affect you?
What sort of income would you have left to live on and would it be possible to do so?