We support both claimants and professionals. These are just some of the organisations who have subscribed to Benefits and Work:
- Royal College of Nursing
- Spinal Injuries Association
- Chesterfield Law Centre
- Stephenson’s Solicitors
- Birmingham Citizens Advice Bureau
- Manchester City Council Sensory Provision Team
If you're considering doing any kind of:
- voluntary work
- permitted work
- part-time work (under 16 hours)
- full-time work (16 hour or more)
then it's definitely worth checking out our range of work and benefits related guides.
And if you're having problems at work, or finding work in the first place, because of the degree of discrimination you experience, then take a look at our guides to disability discrimination and to reasonable adjustments.