Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and DLA Updates

Our fortnightly updates bulletin is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Get the facts about what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.
×

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Difficulty using forum

Difficulty using forum 1 year 2 months ago #186909

Hi, I am finding it difficult to use the new style forum. I can't read posts properly.
Has anybody else found this?
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeeJay, Bud

Difficulty using forum 1 year 2 months ago #186962

MRS J wrote: Hi, I am finding it difficult to use the new style forum. I can't read posts properly.
Has anybody else found this?
Thank you.


Due to other problems on the forum we have been forced to go to a new release of the forum software earlier than we intended. We have already identified some problems that are browser specific, however, you should be able to see a list of your previous posts by clicking on your forum name.

Gordon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Difficulty using forum 1 year 2 months ago #186964

Yes, I've had that problem too MRS J. Also I can't seem to be able to type much as it wont allow me to.

Difficulty using forum 1 year 2 months ago #186977

Bud wrote: Yes, I've had that problem too MRS J. Also I can't seem to be able to type much as it wont allow me to.


I've already reported several problems today, after the session finishes I'll log in as a user (not a mod) and does some testing.

Gordon
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbug, MRS J, Bud

Difficulty using forum 1 year 2 months ago #186989

I posted on Friday evening and can't see my post when clicking on my username, nor any responses.

Maybe you're still catching up on moderation after the weekend... otherwise I'm having difficulty using the new style forum.

Difficulty using forum 1 year 2 months ago #186995

ivyfox wrote: I posted on Friday evening and can't see my post when clicking on my username, nor any responses.

Maybe you're still catching up on moderation after the weekend... otherwise I'm having difficulty using the new style forum.


I'm afraid there are no outstanding posts in your name.

Gordon
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: bro58GordonMrs HurtybackIzzy1010LisaJenny Clarke