27 February 2008
Benefits and Work will be unveiling a new look website at some time in the next two to three weeks.
However, it's likely that the site will be offline for approximately two days whilst the new software is installed.
The new site will feature some major improvements for users, including:
- Instant access for new subscribers - no more waiting to be emailed a username and password
- The ability to retrieve and change passwords yourself
- The ability to sign in to the members area and the discussion forum at the same time with the same details
- Automatic reminder 5 days before your subscription expires
- Much better search facility
- Simpler navigation
- Hundreds of fully searchable DLA and IB commissioners decisions on the site
By automating much of what currently has to be done by hand we hope to free up a lot of time to enable us to produce many more resources for members in the future.
Subscribing members should receive an email when the new site is up and running telling them how to access the members area and forum.
However, there will undoubtedly be teething troubles. So, if you don't get an email, or if you have trouble accessing the new site, do email us - but please try not to get too cross if it takes a while to get everything straight.
© 2008 Steve Donnison