The law relating to personal independence payment (PIP), states that “prompting” means reminding, encouraging or explaining by another person;
The term “prompt” is relevant to the following personal independence payment activities:
1. Preparing food.
2. Taking nutrition.
3. Managing therapy or monitoring a health condition.
4. Washing and bathing.
5. Managing toilet needs or incontinence.
6. Dressing and undressing.
7. Communicating verbally.
9. Engaging with other people face to face.
10. Making budgeting decisions.
1. Planning and following journeys.