× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
7 years 4 months ago #175025 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP

f c wrote: Hi I know we are waiting on the result of hubbys assessment, but also now he has been put under the care of the community cardiac nurse team. At the minute hes really not well and is holding fluid. Should I inform them or like I have asked before just wait for the decision. I'm sure all this has had an effect on his health, its so not fair!!!!

I would inform the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #175035 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic DLA TO PIP
I am so sorry your husband is not well , the stress is terrible what makes me mad is my wife had a letter then a text then another letter to remind her to send form back ! That in its self is stressful , but they then tell you it could be 8 weeks shocking for decision, on a positive I have seen some one had a decision and they had assement in Nov ,

More
7 years 4 months ago #175052 by f c
Replied by f c on topic DLA TO PIP
Will it make a difference do you think? and will they probably reassess him again? Sorry its just with the way they work you never know if you are doing right or wrong. And don't think he could do with going through the process of being assessed again.

More
7 years 4 months ago #175054 by f c
Thankyou David. All this is making me so angry, the stress it causes is just terrible. We also received the texts and letter to remind us. Lets hope we hear soon, feel for your wife, hope shes ok.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #175066 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA TO PIP
Informing DWP certainly should not trigger another assessment but might help them come to a decision on this one.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: f c

More
7 years 4 months ago #175146 by f c
I informed the DWP this morning and the guy was very nice and said he would make sure they get that information. Whether it makes a difference we shall see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.