We support both claimants and professionals. These are just some of the organisations who have subscribed to Benefits and Work:
- Royal College of Nursing
- Spinal Injuries Association
- Chesterfield Law Centre
- Stephenson’s Solicitors
- Birmingham Citizens Advice Bureau
- Manchester City Council Sensory Provision Team
Privacy and Cookies
We take the privacy of our users very seriously indeed and give the following three undertakings.
1) Information about you collected and held by Benefits and Work Publishing Ltd, its employees and agents will not be shown, sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other organisation or individual (other than www.icontact.com who manage our mailing list for us) for any reason whatsoever.
2) We do not collect, hold or have access to any financial information about you. All online transactions are dealt with via Paypal and Google Checkout's secure servers and we are never provided with access to any of your financial details, such as credit or debit card numbers, at any time or under any circumstances. Payments by cheque are paid into our company account and no record is kept by Benefits and Work Publishing Ltd of your bank details.
3) You will not receive any continual email solicitation, such as newsletters or auto-responses, from Benefits and Work Publishing Ltd unless you have asked to receive them via a double-opt in process. And, if you do consent to receive emails from us, we will always provide a simple unsubscribe option, along with unsubscribe instructions in every email.
If you have any queries about how we collect and store data about you, please feel free to contact us.
This website uses session cookies which are deleted when you close your browser. They allow you to move from page to page of the site without having to continually log in again, for example.
This site also uses persistent cookies if you tick the 'Remember me' box when you log in, so that you can revisit the site without having to log in every time.
We also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about such things as how many people visit the site, what pages they land on and how long they stay on each page. If you do not want your visits to websites to be tracked by Google Analytics you can opt out here.
You can find out more about cookies, how to remove them and how to prevent them being placed on your computer at All About Cookies