× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
7 years 4 months ago #177138 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA TO PIP
Do you have any idea of what you might decide?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177140 by denise
Replied by denise on topic DLA TO PIP
if you let them look at it again and they come back with something you may not like the misery will just pile on the misery that you have now Is it worth it ?? and if you decide to go to appeal are you willing to wait perhaps a year for an outcome

More
7 years 4 months ago #177141 by f c
Replied by f c on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi Mrs Hurtyback yes after discussing it I rang back and gave the details again and asked them to look at it. I cant believe though how all those nerves we had over the weeks going through the process have all come back again!! Especially as once we got the decision we decided we were just going to stick with their decision, as the whole thing is stressful and hubby shouldn't be having any stress. But now having seen the report it does change things especially I think with what we are querying. Another anxious wait again I think.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #177149 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA TO PIP
If you have decided to go for MR, I suggest that you follow up whatever you said on the phone in writing.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 4 months ago #177157 by f c
Replied by f c on topic DLA TO PIP
Sat here now thinking have we done the right thing! I did say to the lady we wouldn't be sending anything else in and just for them to look at it as it is, she did write down the bit we were querying. If you recommend we write in, how is best to word it? Thankyou

More
7 years 4 months ago #177165 by knockveiw
Replied by knockveiw on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi FC

I am sorry to read that your hubby has not got his award that should be given to him.I believe you are correct to ask for someone to look at it again,nothing venture nothing gained.

I would raise your comments as Mrs Hurtyback as said in writing and I would go further with it ref the moving about issue.you say this medical person did not see Hubby walking but she said he could walk more than 20m but no more than 50m .I would question that as to him being breathless and pain etc and surly he would have to stop even within 10 m with his heart problems,affecting him all of the time The heart is the engine of a person if it is not working correctly the whole body wont either from breathing to walking and doing things,and being tired all of the time.

Hope it works out for him as soon as possible.Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: f c

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.