× Members

just had pip assesment

More
7 years 4 months ago #176325 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic just had pip assesment

coral wrote: hi gordon thanks for the replay I have no choice to go on my own cause my hubby has to drop children off to school I have an early assessment with atos I am so scared its making me sick they do say in the letter there is blue badge parking at the centre I am so worried about this

If they say there is disabled parking then I would assume that there is, most offices do not have this.

There's a section at the back of the PIP Claim guide that covers the assessment and the questions that you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #176327 by coral
Replied by coral on topic just had pip assesment
I thought atos didn't do the assesments anymore it was some other company I have herd so many horror storys about that company

More
7 years 4 months ago #176328 by Gordon

coral wrote: I thought atos didn't do the assesments anymore it was some other company I have herd so many horror storys about that company

ATOS and a company called Capita do the assessments for PIP and Maximus (who replaced ATOS) do the assessments for ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 4 months ago #176330 by coral
ok thank you for the help I will read through everything I have printed off here because I suffer really bad with panic attacks so at the min my stress lvs are through the roof even my meds are not working but thanks again

More
7 years 4 months ago #176331 by Gordon

coral wrote: ok thank you for the help I will read through everything I have printed off here because I suffer really bad with panic attacks so at the min my stress lvs are through the roof even my meds are not working but thanks again

I know it's easier said than done by try not to dwell on the your upcoming assessment.

Gordon

More
7 years 4 months ago #176571 by coral
hi all just had my pip assessment and I was so scared I was nearly sick I think it went ok but she said she is going to recommend a 3yr review she said she noes my problems are not going to change but just to do a review in 3 yrs just to check on me and she did a physical on me why did she have todo that is that normal

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.