× Members

personal independence payment

More
7 years 4 months ago #174921 by thomas51
personal independence payment was created by thomas51
Hello ,
Received a form yesterday ,"making sure your payment is right "
My award expires Nov 2017! Could you please shine some light as too what the reason for this is...
Thankyou
Brenda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #174983 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic personal independence payment

thomas51 wrote: Hello ,
Received a form yesterday ,"making sure your payment is right "
My award expires Nov 2017! Could you please shine some light as too what the reason for this is...
Thankyou
Brenda

I'm afraid nearly all PIP fixed term awards are being reassessed a year in advance of the award ending.

Depending on the forum you have received this it will either be a review of your claim since you were last assessed (short Assessment Review form), or a full review of your claim from scratch (PIP2).

The current PIP Claim guide explains how to complete both forms.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.