× Members

HM Courts & Tribunals

More
7 years 1 month ago #184776 by Ann
HM Courts & Tribunals was created by Ann
Posted an SSCS1 form together with relevant information and received back a letter from HM Courts & Tribunal Services stating that they are making arrangements for my appeal and have asked DWP for a response. That was 1 month ago and I have heard nothing since.
I would be very grateful if someone could give me an Idea on the length of time I should expect and whether I need to intervene in any way. Thanks for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184787 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic HM Courts & Tribunals

Ann wrote: Posted an SSCS1 form together with relevant information and received back a letter from HM Courts & Tribunal Services stating that they are making arrangements for my appeal and have asked DWP for a response. That was 1 month ago and I have heard nothing since.
I would be very grateful if someone could give me an Idea on the length of time I should expect and whether I need to intervene in any way. Thanks for reading.

I would contact the TS for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #184815 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic HM Courts & Tribunals
hi they are supposed to have the paperwork to the courts and yourself within 28 days you can ring the courts and dwp aand ask dwp to send the forms to you however if the paperwork doesn't come through the appeal will still go ahead

More
7 years 1 month ago #184841 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic HM Courts & Tribunals

wendy wrote: hi they are supposed to have the paperwork to the courts and yourself within 28 days you can ring the courts and dwp aand ask dwp to send the forms to you however if the paperwork doesn't come through the appeal will still go ahead

The OP should not contact the DWP about their appeal, there contact should only be with the Tribunal Service.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #184847 by Rachel
Replied by Rachel on topic HM Courts & Tribunals
Mine took 5/6 weeks to arrive.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184888 by Hippyginger
Replied by Hippyginger on topic HM Courts & Tribunals
I shall be watching this thread closely Ann as I have just received that same letter granting me my appeal and saying they have to contact the DWP for their side of things etc.

I took a risk and ticked that box that says I'm willing to have less than 14 days notice of the date for my appeal since the form says that can make the appeal happen sooner. I live in hope because I just want to get this whole thing over with now. But since there appears to be no time limit in which the DWP have to submit their evidence, I shan't hold my breath. No wonder the SSC1 form says to list any dates you won't be available for the next SIX months!

Nightmare all this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ann

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.