× Members

Dwp still not received assessment report

More
7 years 6 days ago #187635 by Kk
Hi I had an assessment last Fri 14th April at 9am. My daughter called dwp today 20th to request a copy of the report but they said they haven't received it. She called atos who confirmed it was electronically sent at 10.32 am on the day of the assessment.

Does it usually take this long to get picked up at the dwp? Starting to get really anxious now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 days ago #187653 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dwp still not received assessment report

Kk wrote: Hi I had an assessment last Fri 14th April at 9am. My daughter called dwp today 20th to request a copy of the report but they said they haven't received it. She called atos who confirmed it was electronically sent at 10.32 am on the day of the assessment.

Does it usually take this long to get picked up at the dwp? Starting to get really anxious now.

The report does have to be marked as received so it's possible that this has not been done or is not showing on the computer system that the call centre staff have access to.

All I can suggest is that you contact the DWP again, if the people on the phone can't help them ask for a call back from a manager.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 6 days ago #187669 by Kk
Thanks Gordon. I was thinking maybe the delay is due to the bank holiday weekend?

More
7 years 6 days ago #187672 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dwp still not received assessment report

Kk wrote: Thanks Gordon. I was thinking maybe the delay is due to the bank holiday weekend?

It's not impossible but you will only know by contacting the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 days ago #187697 by Kk
Spoke to someone again there. Still not showing. They checked the atos system and confirmed they sent it on the day of assessment. Woman didn't know why it wasn't showing but said she will contact the person dealing with my claim to check it out, who may need to get atos to send another report over. Advised to call back next week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
7 years 2 days ago #187881 by Kk
That's 10 days since assessment and report still isn't showing on dwp system. Told to wait til end of this week.

Do you know what the process and timescale usually is from atos submitting report electronically to dwp receiving it?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.