× Members

Telephone app never called.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #287544 by Chrisyd
Telephone app never called. was created by Chrisyd
Ive waited most off morning my telephone appointment call never happened i phoned to inform them and have been given a new one fortnight away.. I feel completely flat stressed and feel sick they cause so much unnecessary problems witch add to my poor health. Has anyone else have this happen and was the 2nd appointment met with a phone call.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287551 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Telephone app never called.
Hi Chrisyd,

Whilst it's never happened to myself personally, I have read of it happening to many claimants on here. I think it's basically due to how stretched the assessors are, and some appointments lasting way longer than the allocated time.
I do however feel your pain - it's not nice at all waiting on a call that never happens. An unfortunate sign of the times that we live in.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287640 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Telephone app never called.
They are bound to get behind when they inform claimants to expect a one hour call, and I personally know of one that was 1 1/2 hours and two that went over 2 1/2 hours in recent weeks. Time often if not always 'invested' in trying to catch the person out, question all their evidence, etc etc. I found the worst thing was the person's flat refusal to take the questions in the order of the form to avoid confusing me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287692 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Telephone app never called.
Hi denby,

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287695 by lesley
Replied by lesley on topic Telephone app never called.
Feel for you Chris! I only had to call them up about a missing pension credit updating letter! Got through to them this morning and spoke to an adviser about it. It's over 2 hours later and still feel stressed from 'phoning them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287709 by lesley
Replied by lesley on topic Telephone app never called.
Sorry, meant the previous message for Chrisyd.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.