× Members

ARE PEOPLE BEING FORCED MIGRATED ONTO UC FROM CONTRIBUTION-BASED ESA?

More
1 week 4 days ago #291113 by synapse321
As the title suggests are people being asked to apply for UC for those on contribution-based ESA?

KInd regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago #291126 by Chris
Hi synapse,

They are. I believe they want the whole process completed by 2025, and once you're sent a letter, I believe it's 3 months you get to transition across.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 3 days ago #291127 by Chris
Further information can be found via this link:

www.gov.uk/government/publications/compl...-universal-credit--2

Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 3 days ago #291128 by Chris
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...ion-this-year#291112

Also you can read Gordons advice on here.

Chris

More
1 week 3 days ago #291129 by den1mon
I am under the impression it is only those on income related esa being migrated over to uc.
Also claimants who already have awards for cb esa will remain on it.

More
1 week 3 days ago #291131 by tony evelyn
Im a bit confused here as i thought it was just for ESA income related and not ESA contribution based. Has this recently changed as im contribution based only ? Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.