× Members

Do you have a recent PIP award letter?

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #136995 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Information on requesting an MR of your adverse PIP Decision can be found : Here.

See also : Mandatory Reconsiderations Explained

&

Disability Rights UK Factsheet - Appeals and Mandatory Reconsiderations.

Please post any queries that you may have regarding MR/Appeal in the forum under your own topic, as this topic is for information purposes only ! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #137238 by mazi
Replied by mazi on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes I have just received my PIP award letter that says they will contact me 3 months before May 2025 to check I am still on the correct level of payment!

More
8 years 9 months ago #138151 by Lala125
Replied by Lala125 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Yes mine was reviewed a year before it ran out. All my previous medical reports were used for review however I was turn down and now will have to take it to tribunal even though I had a support letter from my professional care support to say my condition has not improved. They declined my MR.

More
8 years 9 months ago #138228 by Lala125
Replied by Lala125 on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
Hi Steve,
My review was a year before my end date. I had a face to face by capita and my pip was taken away. Sent in supporting evidence from my support worker that my condition as not improved but it was still not success full at MR. It is now tribunal even though I was awarded till March 2016.
Can't comment on capita report as yet because for some reason as yet I still have not received a copy of the report even though every paper I have requested so far I have received.
I have requested the report 3 times by phone and once letter. Still nothing. Each time they will request it again.

• texmex
8 years 9 months ago #138352 by texmex
Replied by texmex on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
I have an award letter dated 3 July 2015, stating I have been awarded pip from 29 July 2015 to 15 February 2018 (both dates included). We'll contact you after 15 February 2017 to make sure you're receiving the right level of PIP

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138442 by ssusandobim
Replied by ssusandobim on topic Do you have a recent PIP award letter?
I got my decision notice yesterday from first-tier tribunal my son has been awarded enhanced rate daily living component and enhanced rate mobility component from 01/04/2015 to 31/03/2021 with no mention as to when they will contact me again.
This appears different to most people.

Susan
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.