× Members

N.Ireland PIP

More
7 years 10 months ago #173709 by Jimmc1968
N.Ireland PIP was created by Jimmc1968
Just an update on the pip process in NI. The process is already facing a 4 month backlog even though it was only introduced to NI this year. I filled in my application in August this year at their request and was informed this morning that it make take another month before a decision can be made. Apparently the applications vastly exceeded their expectations hence the backlog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #173716 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic N.Ireland PIP

Jimmc1968 wrote: Just an update on the pip process in NI. The process is already facing a 4 month backlog even though it was only introduced to NI this year. I filled in my application in August this year at their request and was informed this morning that it make take another month before a decision can be made. Apparently the applications vastly exceeded their expectations hence the backlog.

You'd think they might have learned from the way things went on the mainland! :angry:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #174053 by slim
Replied by slim on topic N.Ireland PIP
Goodness,that is terrible but at least you are still in benefit. I have to have my pip form in for 28th Nov dread the whole thing. Did you get anyone to help fill form in. Very few know much about pip I. E MP or Charity Groups. I am told most people will have to have F 2 Friday was hoping for a paper based 1. Never had F 2 F. Any info would be appreciated.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid