× Members

Pip assessment

More
7 years 2 months ago #181120 by Lulu
Replied by Lulu on topic Pip assessment
Well i'm back from my PIP assessment this morning. I am thoroughly exhausted.
During the assessment i was in a lot of pain so i feel i wasn't able to answer the questions to the best of my ability.
Too late now.
Any advice as to what i should do to prepare for the worse. My partner and i have gone through the whole assessment which was only half an hour, noting down everything that was said so that we don't forget latter!!! :( :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #181140 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessment

Lulu47 wrote: Well i'm back from my PIP assessment this morning. I am thoroughly exhausted.
During the assessment i was in a lot of pain so i feel i wasn't able to answer the questions to the best of my ability.
Too late now.
Any advice as to what i should do to prepare for the worse. My partner and i have gone through the whole assessment which was only half an hour, noting down everything that was said so that we don't forget latter!!! :( :( :(

There's nothing you can do until a Decision is made other than request a copy of the assessment report, contact the DWP office dealing with your PIP claim next week. Decisions seems to be taking about four weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lulu

More
7 years 2 months ago #181176 by Lulu
Hi Gordon, thank you for your advice. Is the DWP office dealing with my claim, the one on my PIP claim form?

More
7 years 2 months ago #181193 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip assessment

Lulu47 wrote: Hi Gordon, thank you for your advice. Is the DWP office dealing with my claim, the one on my PIP claim form?

Yes, that's correct.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lulu

More
7 years 2 months ago #181246 by blinkiefairy
Replied by blinkiefairy on topic Pip assessment
How did i go Lulu I have mine on Monday so Nervous

More
7 years 1 month ago #184875 by Lulu
Hi blinkiefairy, the assessment was terrible and humiliating!
I received nil points for pip after being on DLA higher mobility and care.
Last week I sent off mandatory reconsideration.
It's just a waiting game but in the meantime I have lost over half my money a month. Time to choose between eating and heating or neither!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.