× Members

Quickest ever Tribunal.....lasted 5 minutes!

More
7 years 2 months ago #182491 by Janice Kettle
Quickest ever Tribunal.....lasted 5 minutes! was created by Janice Kettle
DWP refused my mandatory appeal for PIP Care and Mobility. Giving me the lower rate for care and 4 points for Mobility.

I was receiving the higher rate of care but they deducted points because I don't take medication for my IBS. This was explained, that I had a reaction to the medication and was using diet to try and control the IBS.

I have Mental Health diagnosed with PTSD. Today had Tribunal, I waiting in the waiting room for 10 minutes, documents clutch to my chest and my stomach churning. Called in, sat down, letter in front of me awarding PIP Higher Rate for care and Mobility. Judge to me of there disgust that the Mandtory Appeal did not award me the rates. That was it, no discussion, no questions. Yippee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #182511 by Gordon
J

Congratulations on the award, sorry that you had to go to appeal to get it.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.