× Members

pip2 qustion 13b

More
7 years 2 months ago #182494 by geo.k23
pip2 qustion 13b was created by geo.k23
Hi a question about using public transport would i cannot use public transport as i cant keep to their time table due to my disability be appropriate regards George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #182513 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip2 qustion 13b

geo.k23 wrote: Hi a question about using public transport would i cannot use public transport as i cant keep to their time table due to my disability be appropriate regards George

You should certainly mention any problems that you have with using Public Transport, but don't rely on these issues to score you points, although the DWP guidance makes reference to difficulties with Public Transport, the legally defined Descriptors do not and we regularly see Decision Makers not allocating points for this problem.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: geo.k23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.