× Members

Desert Island PIP's

More
7 years 2 months ago #182706 by David
Desert Island PIP's was created by David
Just an idea.
PIP2 is about how your condition affects the activities you can do, not the things you don't do. For example, I don't do any cooking ( I am just bad at it ;) ), my wife does it all. This is irrelevant as far as PIP is concerned. PIP is about what help I need to be able to cook for myself.
So, desert island PIP's
Each question of the PIP2 form is a desert island. All the basic household ammenities are in place.
Think about what you would need to take with you for YOU to complete the activity to the best acceptable standard.

example Preparing food
You have full access to fresh food but no preprepared food or ready meals. What do you need to convert a bag of spuds, a pound of carrots and a pork chop into a meal for yourself. ?
( No you cannot claim a McDonalds restaurant as an aid )
Work through each question, starting with the basics, on your own, What do you need to complete each activity
Feel free to ignore or delete this post, I write stuff when my meds are kicking in but little use of body.
I wish you all well for the best future you can have.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanleblond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.