× Members

WRAG group work coach.

More
7 years 2 months ago #182769 by Ginny
WRAG group work coach. was created by Ginny
Currently awaiting a Tribunal appeal outcome, and still adding notes in support of my claim as I think of them. Can anybody advise on the Work Coach interview? From Sept of last year, mine was never followed through. He heard on the phone my vocal outbursts associated with my epilepsy and did little to offer support.
I recontacted them yesterday just to be given a new appointment. Can they as Work coaches have any 'clout' as to your capability for work?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #182818 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG group work coach.

Ginny wrote: Currently awaiting a Tribunal appeal outcome, and still adding notes in support of my claim as I think of them. Can anybody advise on the Work Coach interview? From Sept of last year, mine was never followed through. He heard on the phone my vocal outbursts associated with my epilepsy and did little to offer support.
I recontacted them yesterday just to be given a new appointment. Can they as Work coaches have any 'clout' as to your capability for work?
Thanks in advance.

Our experience on the forum is that they have not he faintest idea what the SG criteria are.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ginny

More
7 years 2 months ago #182917 by Ginny
Replied by Ginny on topic WRAG group work coach.
That really is unacceptable. They are there in a position to help find you work, but seemingly happy to find you anything dangerous or otherwise as long as they offload you from DWP.
Maybe as a group that really needs redress?

More
7 years 2 months ago #182982 by Bill24chev
Replied by Bill24chev on topic WRAG group work coach.

Ginny wrote: That really is unacceptable. They are there in a position to help find you work, but seemingly happy to find you anything dangerous or otherwise as long as they offload you from DWP.
Maybe as a group that really needs redress?

A decision that puts a claimemt in the Work Related Activity Group or stops Esa completly
does not exclude an action for Disability Discrimination against the Secretary of State and/or WRA Providers, providing the claiment meets the definition of Disabled in the relevent legislation

So this is always an option and there is some Anecdotal evidence that such a threat often gets results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ginny

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.