× Members

Helping With PIP Claim

More
7 years 1 month ago #182882 by Rich
Helping With PIP Claim was created by Rich
Tom, my 28 year old son, has received his clam form for PIP. He has a severe LD and is unable to complete the form himself. I will fill it in on his behalf. Do I answer questions as though he is writing it himself or do I answer "Tom is unable to......"etc. My fear is that I will make it appear that Tom is more capable than he really is (that sounds horrible) but I am uncertain how to go about this for the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #182908 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Helping With PIP Claim

Rich wrote: Tom, my 28 year old son, has received his clam form for PIP. He has a severe LD and is unable to complete the form himself. I will fill it in on his behalf. Do I answer questions as though he is writing it himself or do I answer "Tom is unable to......"etc. My fear is that I will make it appear that Tom is more capable than he really is (that sounds horrible) but I am uncertain how to go about this for the best.

If you are using his words then you can use "I", but if you are also righting the content then you should use "he", in either case explain what you have done and why.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.