× Members

Revising/Adding info to PIP form - F2F contact

More
7 years 1 month ago #182886 by TK19
Hi all

I was supposed to submit my completed PIP form in early Jan 2017 but got 2 extensions due to ill health for which I subsequently submitted evidence for. Even when I did submit in early Feb, it was prepared on my own with great difficulty as I was still not well. The guide here was useful but I had difficulty understanding basic info which is not normally the case.

Anyway, after sending the form I did send within a week further information but as I am feeling a bit better now mentally, thought not physically, is it too late to send further info? I had an extensive blood test last week and will need to go in for Asthma and COPD tests this week and will need to send in the results and wondered if it is too late. I also need to expand further on how the illness and disability affects me on a daily basis.

Thought I submitted the form on the 1st or 2nd Feb and received acknowledgment, I have not heard anything as yet re F2F - if a F2F is required do they inform by letter and text message - wish they will do both.

Also if you have had DVT and history of pulmonary embolisms (with lifelong Warfarin), do you think it made/would make a difference to the PIP claim.

Thank you

TK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #182913 by Gordon
TK

You can continue to send in information until and including the day of any assessment.

Send copies to the Assessment Provider for your area and a copy to the DWP office that is dealing with your claim marked for the attention of the Decision Maker.

The DWP address will be on the letters that you have received about your PIP claim and you can contact the Assessment Provider on the following.

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

www.atoshealthcare.com

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexBloomsbury

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.