× Members

Transfer from DLA to PIP list me a weeks benefit

More
7 years 2 months ago #183520 by doggymum
Has anyone else had this issue?
They paid me just under a week early and therefore I've lost a weeks money!
If they do this with everyone they are raking in millions on top of the money they're taking off people.
I wouldn't mind if they had warned me but they didn't. Am I supposed to just be grateful that they awarded me the same amount as DLA after months of making my life a misery and my having to put of crucial life saving treatment for tumours and breathing problems? Well I'm not

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183564 by Gordon

doggymum wrote: Has anyone else had this issue?
They paid me just under a week early and therefore I've lost a weeks money!
If they do this with everyone they are raking in millions on top of the money they're taking off people.
I wouldn't mind if they had warned me but they didn't. Am I supposed to just be grateful that they awarded me the same amount as DLA after months of making my life a misery and my having to put of crucial life saving treatment for tumours and breathing problems? Well I'm not

I would wait until you have received your first full PIP payment, many members think that they have been underpaid but when it is all back to normal again they find that this has not happened.

One thing you can check is whether your DLA was paid four weeks in arrears or three weeks in arrears and one week in advance as this can affect the payments during the transition.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.