× Members

Written supporting evidence

More
7 years 1 month ago #184435 by D
Written supporting evidence was created by D
Hi Its first time posting. I have been in the ESA support group and my review last times were sent all the way to tribunal stage , I won and it was due for review again and went all the way to tribunal again and I won. I have just received ESA50 form. The stress of all these procedures makes me ill.

Question - should I send all supporting letters from consultants in with this form, My consultant is not happy that it sends me so stressed and it would be good to have a decision made to stay in support at the first step.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184454 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Written supporting evidence
D

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Yes I would, this is about trying to get the right award as early in the process as you can.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: D

More
7 years 1 month ago #184480 by Bill24chev
Replied by Bill24chev on topic Written supporting evidence
If you have the Tribunal Decision Letters (and if you or DWP requested one a Statement of reasons) submit these with your ESA 50.

Prior to the Wife's Esa renwal we made a subject access request. the DWP had sent a copy of previous ESA50 with nil points with the new ESA50 but no reference to her successful tribunal. Previous ESA 50 nil points Tribunal decision Support Group on Mobility./mobilising Grounds.

We made sure that Maximus HCP received a copy of Tribunal decision with a covering letter pointing out Tribunal awarded on Mobility which is activity 1 for ESa activities and the FTT chair had said she would have been awarded more points if they had looked at the other activities but did not need to as she obviously met descriptor for Support Group on Mobilising.

Reneaw WCA lasted only a short time and Support Group awarded on a different Activity to Mobilisation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184551 by jay431
Replied by jay431 on topic Written supporting evidence
What is a subject access request? Sounds useful!

More
7 years 1 month ago #184586 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Written supporting evidence

jay431 wrote: What is a subject access request? Sounds useful!

A Subject Access Request allows someone to request a copy of information held by an organisation such as the DWP. Be aware that SARs can be charged for, the DWP waive their fee.

See the following

ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-da...ject-access-request/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jay431

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.