× Members

pip review form

More
7 years 1 month ago #184496 by blueshouter
pip review form was created by blueshouter
just got mine today,giving me just over 2 weeks to fill it in,phoned dwp and got 2 week extension
going to put no change for all the answers,what I want to ask is

1, even though my conditions haven't got worse my medications have changed quite a bit,so will that trigger a medical

2,when asking a gp for a supporting letter,do I just ask them to say my condition hasn't improved in the last 2 years ,and to list my medical conditions ?
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review form

blueshouter wrote: just got mine today,giving me just over 2 weeks to fill it in,phoned dwp and got 2 week extension
going to put no change for all the answers,what I want to ask is

1, even though my conditions haven't got worse my medications have changed quite a bit,so will that trigger a medical

2,when asking a gp for a supporting letter,do I just ask them to say my condition hasn't improved in the last 2 years ,and to list my medical conditions ?
thanks

1. It's impossible to say, based on what we have seen in the forum we have seen little consistency in how the review process is being managed.

2. There are two schools of thought, both have their pros and cons. You can go for minimal information in which case your suggestion for a GP letter is fine, or you can provide detailed information in which case I would not only ask your GP to comment on how (or not) they have changed but also details of how you are affected.

The PIP Claim guide explains the issues in more detail.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #184870 by blueshouter
Replied by blueshouter on topic pip review form
thanks
can I just ask another question on section 3a therapy and conditions,would you include having physio and in jnjections for low anti bodies on this section ?
sorry for asking but couldn't find any guidance on the 91 page pip guide
thanks again

More
7 years 1 month ago #184910 by Gordon

blueshouter wrote: thanks
can I just ask another question on section 3a therapy and conditions,would you include having physio and in jnjections for low anti bodies on this section ?
sorry for asking but couldn't find any guidance on the 91 page pip guide
thanks again

Providing they are done in your home the yes.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #184953 by blueshouter
Replied by blueshouter on topic pip review form
im sorry gordon im confused,can you look at question 3a again for me,it mentions nothing about therapy at home ,just says nhs therapy ?
thanks again

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #184958 by Gordon

blueshouter wrote: im sorry gordon im confused,can you look at question 3a again for me,it mentions nothing about therapy at home ,just says nhs therapy ?
thanks again

I'm sorry, for Q3a only then they do mean it in a general sense, my apologies for not checking the form better.

Gordon

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: blueshouter

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.