× Members

ESA info used for PIP ?

More
7 years 1 month ago #184614 by Lawson
ESA info used for PIP ? was created by Lawson
Hi Guys

Although separate Companies are carrying out the assessments for ESA and PIP (Maximus and Atos) is it possible that they use information from i.e. a recent ESA decision to assess PIP award using all paper based evidence. I mean before receiving notification to apply for DLA to PIP transfer?

Although it is slightly different there are only so many ways to explain how badly things affect your capabilities so it may be cost effective for them.

I heard of someone who recently apparently had this happen the other way around (they were transferred to the support group - contribution based - from wrag following a successful DLA to PIP transfer). Thanks - as always - for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #184642 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA info used for PIP ?
Although we do hear of information from the other benefit being used, it certainly is not common. We recommend that you include any/all information you want the assessor to have - you certainly should not rely on anything from one claim being known to an assessor of the other claim.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lawson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.