× Members

tribunal time lines

More
7 years 1 month ago #184683 by janine
tribunal time lines was created by janine
hi. I have received my letter back from hm courts and tribunal service to say they are dealing with my appeal. could someone give me an idea of the sort of time scale I am looking at until the hearing please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184723 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic tribunal time lines

janine wrote: hi. I have received my letter back from hm courts and tribunal service to say they are dealing with my appeal. could someone give me an idea of the sort of time scale I am looking at until the hearing please

A minimum of one month but in reality probably 3-4 months, you should receive 14 days notice and all of your papers need to be with the TS no later than 7 days before the hearing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: janine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.