× Members

Pip

More
7 years 1 month ago #184730 by Denstew15
Pip was created by Denstew15
Hi all I've filled in my renewal for in January for PIP I didn't need a face to face with ESA and I'm on premium rate now , my PIP runs out in December this year when will I usually get my answer or apt for face to face the last one I had they did come to visit me I suffer back spinal issues but also server depression Anxiety and on my bad days I don't leave my flat and I've said all the worst as there is no way I can plan a journey. Filling in forms were hard but I did put worst days .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184751 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip

Den15 wrote: Hi all I've filled in my renewal for in January for PIP I didn't need a face to face with ESA and I'm on premium rate now , my PIP runs out in December this year when will I usually get my answer or apt for face to face the last one I had they did come to visit me I suffer back spinal issues but also server depression Anxiety and on my bad days I don't leave my flat and I've said all the worst as there is no way I can plan a journey. Filling in forms were hard but I did put worst days .

You may not have done yourself any favours by only detailing your worst days unless you also qualified this with how often you are at your worst.

If you are hoping for a home assessment then you really need a letter from your GP explaining why you cannot attend at the Assessment Providers offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186374 by Denstew15
Replied by Denstew15 on topic Pip
Thank you for the reply
The pip are coming to do a home visit and starting to feel rather stressed . All this makes one feel a fraud

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.