× Members

Address

More
7 years 1 month ago #184837 by ken
Address was created by ken
Hi
I got the PiP 2 form and duly filled it in and sent it away, I now have a face to face next week, however I did notice on the PiP 2 form that it said "do not wait to send it back and any late medical report statements could be sent in after" the trouble is I do not know if it was the same address or a different one where to send them, anybody got that address? :unsure: :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184858 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Address

ken wrote: Hi
I got the PiP 2 form and duly filled it in and sent it away, I now have a face to face next week, however I did notice on the PiP 2 form that it said "do not wait to send it back and any late medical report statements could be sent in after" the trouble is I do not know if it was the same address or a different one where to send them, anybody got that address? :unsure: :unsure:

Send a copy of the information to the same address as your appointment and take a copy of the assessment and ask the assessor to read them and include them in your file before they return it to the DWP.

You can also, if you wish, send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim, their address will be on any recent letter you have had from them, mark it for the attention of the Decision Maker.

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus, ATOS or Capita

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.