× Members

ESA Renewal

More
7 years 1 month ago #184854 by Susan Smith
ESA Renewal was created by Susan Smith
Hi, please could you answer a question relating to my ESA renewal.
I am currently in the support group and have been since 2012, I am expecting to receive a review form as it is due I'm April, however, today I have received a change of benefits payment letter.
Is it that it could just be a standard letter sent out to people regarding the rates, and it has arrived before the review form?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184862 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Renewal

Susan Smith wrote: Hi, please could you answer a question relating to my ESA renewal.
I am currently in the support group and have been since 2012, I am expecting to receive a review form as it is due I'm April, however, today I have received a change of benefits payment letter.
Is it that it could just be a standard letter sent out to people regarding the rates, and it has arrived before the review form?
Thank you

The DWP have been sending out the annual entitlement letters for ESA since late January, if it refers to payments from April through to November then it is one of these.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #184864 by Susan Smith
Replied by Susan Smith on topic ESA Renewal
Hi Gordon,
Yes it is just one of the annual letter regarding increase of money, just as I thought.
Thank you, I will await the form for a review,

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.