× Members

PIP facee to face assessment at home.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184878 by Karan
Hi I contacted capita on the morning of my assessment to inform them I would be recording. They told me I needed to give prior notice. I told them that was what I was doing. I was told I needed to give a min of 24hrs notice as the assessor would need to bring paperwork to be signed. They said this is on the letter they provide about the assessment but it's not! The lady in customer service then made a false call to the assessor and said she didn't answer. When the assessors!!! Yes that's right there were two arrived they both said no one had contacted them. So I was unable to record my assessment not happy!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #184899 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP facee to face assessment at home.
Hi Karan,

I'm afraid the assessor has to be given prior notice of the claimant's intention to record as they have the right to refuse.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.