× Members

PIP Medical Assessment

More
7 years 1 month ago #184909 by Kummerzz
PIP Medical Assessment was created by Kummerzz
Hello

Can I obtain a copy of my medical PIP assessment ?
I attended the assessment and the HP was very cold and uncaring and would not allow me to sit in the room where I wanted to sit as he said it would be difficult for him to shout at me the questions he had to ask - he was like a robot just tapping on his key board and not really listening to my answers. Could I complain about my treatment at the hands of an ATOS HP? as I am very nervous - and how do I go about it.

B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184912 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Medical Assessment

Boscozz wrote: Hello

Can I obtain a copy of my medical PIP assessment ?
I attended the assessment and the HP was very cold and uncaring and would not allow me to sit in the room where I wanted to sit as he said it would be difficult for him to shout at me the questions he had to ask - he was like a robot just tapping on his key board and not really listening to my answers. Could I complain about my treatment at the hands of an ATOS HP? as I am very nervous - and how do I go about it.

B

You can get a copy of your assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

I would hold off making a complaint until you have seen the report, but if you want to go ahead then follow this link below.

www.atoshealthcare.com/pip/after_your_Consultation

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kummerzz

More
7 years 1 month ago #184928 by Lorraine
Replied by Lorraine on topic PIP Medical Assessment
We requested a full copy of the report from DWP - it took us 3 phone calls and a letter but it did eventually come out to us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kummerzz

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.