× Members

how to view after page 17?

More
7 years 1 month ago #184938 by scruffylurch
how to view after page 17? was created by scruffylurch
not good on pc and health etc, how do I view after page 17, I want to see page 53, I paid and im member? thnaks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #184946 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic how to view after page 17?

scruffylurch wrote: not good on pc and health etc, how do I view after page 17, I want to see page 53, I paid and im member? thnaks

It sounds like you are looking at one of the sample guides, you don't say what the benefit is but you should find the full guides on one of the following links

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/dla/#dlaclaims

They are all available via the Members Only Guides to left of this message.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 1 month ago #184947 by scruffylurch
Replied by scruffylurch on topic how to view after page 17?
OK but noe in hour 5, it saves it but how do I open it to read it??????? Going nuts with this, I thought it would be easy once a member? thanks

More
7 years 1 month ago #184950 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic how to view after page 17?

scruffylurch wrote: OK but noe in hour 5, it saves it but how do I open it to read it??????? Going nuts with this, I thought it would be easy once a member? thanks

When you save the guide it should give you the option to open it, but you will need Abobe Reader installed on your computer to do this, if you haven't then it Is a free download on the following link

get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.