× Members

Had my f2f today.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186577 by Lee
Had my f2f today. was created by Lee
I have never been so distress as I was today. I was sent all the way to Essex. I had to take bus , train then raxi. The map showed that you could take the bus from station, no such thing, no bus runs along there. Part of the road is a one way. How are u suppose to get there? I took a cab. I could not walk all that it is much more 20 metres.
My assessment lasted over 1 hour. The assessor was a disability speciality . She did not want know about old stuff. I found that very hard to cpponorehend as my illness heart is long term. I felt she was getting a little upset with, I did not to rock the boat. She ask me questions about me. She said she don't make the decision. DWP does. Surely she will have to give her opinion. I get mobility I feel not anymore. I am even more worried. It's the waiting I am a wreck. Has anyone had something like this. I may
have to appeal. Can members think about me please.
The brown envelope that comes with the decision very bulky and the not positive thin.
Thanks Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #186580 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Had my f2f today.
Lee

I'm really sorry to hear the day you have had, if it;s any comfort, a bad assessment does not always mean an adverse Decision.

PIP Decision are currently taking around 2-4 weeks, give it a couple of days and you should be able to contact the DWP office dealing with your claim for a copy of the assessment report, this will give you a better idea of how you did.

If it looks bad then we are here to help if we can.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.