× Members

SHOULD I ?

More
7 years 1 week ago #187364 by Dougle
SHOULD I ? was created by Dougle
Hello friends , I am currently filling in my latest ESA50 (am in support group for the last 5 years or something)
Should i actually put in a written piece explaining why i feel i should be considered for the Support Group?
Also, I had a home visit medical about a year ago and was awarded full PIP ...will DWP use that evidence in my ESA claim ? Will it give me any better chance of not having to endure a medical?
Last time my ESA forms went in I did not have to attend a medical at all.
cheers and thank you ..I will let you all know what happens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #187407 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic SHOULD I ?
Hi Dougle,

You can certainly say that you believe you meet Support Group criteria and why.

You should not reply on your PIP assessment being used, make sure you include all information and evidence you wish the assessor to see.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dougle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.