× Members

Upcoming assessment

More
7 years 22 hours ago #188091 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Would SG to WRAG mean a drop to JSA rates?
eusabius

The change only affects new ESA claimants who's claim started after 3 April 2017.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: eusabius

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 20 hours ago #188120 by eusabius
Replied by eusabius on topic Would SG to WRAG mean a drop to JSA rates?
So you are sure that even though I would be being placed in the WRAG for the first time, I would be paid at the pre-April rate? Sorry to bang on about the point, it's just that i'm worried how we would manage if there were a steep drop in our money.

More
7 years 17 hours ago #188144 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Would SG to WRAG mean a drop to JSA rates?

eusabius wrote: So you are sure that even though I would be being placed in the WRAG for the first time, I would be paid at the pre-April rate? Sorry to bang on about the point, it's just that i'm worried how we would manage if there were a steep drop in our money.

Yes, we are sure.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: eusabius

More
7 years 2 hours ago #188168 by eusabius
Replied by eusabius on topic Would SG to WRAG mean a drop to JSA rates?
Thanks both. That's reassuring.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.