× Members

Placement in ESA Support Group under threat

More
6 years 11 months ago #189814 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Placement in ESA Support Group under threat
Running_on_mt

I can assure you that there is no pending increase to ESA in November. The increase for this year was 35p for members of the SG only and was paid from April just gone.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Running_on_mt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #191278 by Running_on_mt
Replied by Running_on_mt on topic Placement in ESA Support Group under threat
Hi Gordon

Just when I thought there couldn't possibly be anything more to say on that tiniest of subjects, the 'increase' that looked pending to ESA from 1st December, guess what, I've actually just received a letter from DWP described as an update. Whilst apologising for the confusion, it formally withdraws the statement giving the impression of a £10 increase from 'the last week of November', and that only a one-off £10 extra payment is due, ie the 'Christmas Bonus '- which is exactly what you said it would be!.

More
6 years 7 months ago #196893 by Running_on_mt
Replied by Running_on_mt on topic Placement in ESA Support Group under threat
Hi everyone

Have now heard the outcome, which I should share as a matter of courtesy!
Recently had the good news that my reassessment based on the ESA50 Form was successful and for the present can continue in the ESA Support Group as before! - without being put through any Appeal process this time round, which l feel so relieved about - & I am sure helped by the advice in your Guides to know what to include!
Though had to smile at the provision for appeal against the decision!
However, although in the 'pre-retirement age' bracket, I am not complacent & know that it will be for the duration that everyone else is being given.

With thanks for posting!

NB Not so straightforward with my PIP assessment in the switch from DLA, which is a separate discussion!

More
6 years 7 months ago #196914 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Placement in ESA Support Group under threat
Running_on_mt

Congratulations on the award, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Running_on_mt

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.