× Members

Pip ftf

More
7 years 3 days ago #187846 by Sully32
Pip ftf was created by Sully32
I'm sorry I've had to start a new post I've clicked on my user name but can't access my previous posts !! I finally received my ftf on Thursday after 1no show 1cancelation I know i can ask for the assessors report but could you confirm how long after the ftf and whom I should request it from and also any help for posting on my previous posts thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 days ago - 7 years 2 days ago #187900 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip ftf
We usually suggest waiting for a few days before requesting a copy of the PIP report from DWP, so you can do it any time now.

Were you logged in to the site when you tried to find your previous messages?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 2 days ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 2 days ago #187966 by Sully32
Replied by Sully32 on topic Pip ftf
Thanks for your reply yes I was logged in I will try it again

More
7 years 2 days ago #187970 by Sully32
I've just tried again to find my previous post I clicked on my user name with no luck can access my account but whilst I'm writing this I've noticed that at the side of the post you rep!lied to underneath my user name its saying I'm off line which I'm not

More
7 years 2 days ago #187976 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip ftf

So fed up ? wrote: I've just tried again to find my previous post I clicked on my user name with no luck can access my account but whilst I'm writing this I've noticed that at the side of the post you rep!lied to underneath my user name its saying I'm off line which I'm not

There is a problem with some members accessing their posting history, it's bee reported but we don't have a solution yet,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 days ago #187977 by Sully32
OK thanks gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.