× Members

ESA re-assessment decision received

More
7 years 2 days ago #187919 by Alison
ESA re-assessment decision received was created by Alison
Hi there

I just wanted to update you on my situation, and thank you for all the help and support you offer on your website. I very carefully followed your advice, and also sent as much up-to-date supporting information as I could, as well as giving relevant recent examples as to how my condition affects me.

I have just received notice that my ESA will continue. I have been given an 18 month prognosis this time, on my re-assessment. When I first applied, I was given a 12 month prognosis. Both decisions have been paper-based assessments - so no F2F.

Thanks again for all your help. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 days ago #187941 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA re-assessment decision received
Alison

Very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

@RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.