× Members

work coach

More
7 years 2 days ago #187978 by magsrob
work coach was created by magsrob
my partner went to interview with job centre plus we are both disabled the claim is in my name they said that's why he had to go he is unable to work because of his disability they never said much to him you will not be looking for work wondering will he get a letter from them stating not fit to work thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 days ago #187979 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic work coach

maggie wrote: my partner went to interview with job centre plus we are both disabled the claim is in my name they said that's why he had to go he is unable to work because of his disability they never said much to him you will not be looking for work wondering will he get a letter from them stating not fit to work thank you

No she won't, the advisor they saw is not qualified to make such a statement.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magsrob

More
7 years 2 days ago #187980 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic work coach

maggie wrote: my partner went to interview with job centre plus we are both disabled the claim is in my name they said that's why he had to go he is unable to work because of his disability they never said much to him you will not be looking for work wondering will he get a letter from them stating not fit to work thank you

No she won't, the advisor they saw is not qualified to make such a statement.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.