× Members

PIP Tribunal in a few days unprepared

More
6 years 11 months ago #188163 by chafur47
PIP Tribunal in a few days unprepared was created by chafur47
Too ill and no help. Didn't send any papers to Tribunal.

1. Should they not have everything I sent to DWP for PIP?

2. GP will write letter, whats best to write in the letter? I should be on higher rates
of both as on DLA.

3. I wrote I don't do any cooking based on pain, foggy brain, falls, burns, cuts (photos)
broken bones, black outs, heart goes up 282 down to 4, blood pressure very low goes
down to 48/33 faint, sweaty, shaky. Is that good enough to score?

4. Wrote unable to plan a journey because of getting confused, muddled, cognitive issues as diagnosed.Anything else I can add when asked on the day?

5. I use a prescribed wheelchair, but can walk a few steps. Dont' go out without carer because unable to self propel, too heavy, no strength, pain in arms, swollen, await a scan, doc wrote osteoarthritis.

6. Is it good enough if I email tribunal (next Tuesday), today, letter from GP, letter to show list of diagnosis, letter of prescribed wheelchair, and my own addition to the PIP form to explain limitations, and add to it?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #188178 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Tribunal in a few days unprepared
chafur

1. You should have received the DWP's submission which will contain all of the documents used in the making of the original Decision.

2. Your GP needs to explain why you meet the criteria to score points, there is a documents Call GP Notes in the PIP section this might help.

3. It will depend on how you have explained your problems, but I would be surprised if you didn't.

4. The Going Out Activity covers three things; planning a route, undertaking a journey and following or navigating a route. Do you have problems with the latter two?

5. They will not assess you using a wheelchair (that is ESA), they will only be concerned with the distance that you can reliably walk.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.