× Members

PIP to DLA

More
6 years 11 months ago #188232 by Markymate
PIP to DLA was created by Markymate
Hi there. Got my letter today asking me to claim for PIP, from DLA. When I phone, beside the questions they state they'll ask, will they ask any questions about my health conditions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #188256 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP to DLA
Markymate

Only basic questions, unless they are concerned that you are at risk from your conditions where they may delve deeper, but nothing you say to start your claim counts towards whether you meet the PIP criteria or not, this is covered by the PIP2 form that you will receive once your claim has been started.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #188281 by Markymate
Replied by Markymate on topic PIP to DLA
Thanks Gordon. Just done the phone call, to get the ball rolling. The dreaded PIP journey begins. Next up the PIP 2 form. So much unnecessary stress, but with your invaluable guides we will hopefully get through this okay.

More questions to follow, I think.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.