× Members

esa medical for renewal.

More
6 years 11 months ago #188244 by holly golightly
esa medical for renewal. was created by holly golightly
Dear forum
I have a face to face medical assessment for esa renewal which I receive on mental health grounds.
will the questions asked be the same or similar to those on the esa form?
will the person accompanying me be allowed to speak or only me?
what sort of questions will they ask her?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #188274 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa medical for renewal.
E

The ESA Claim guides explain about the assessment and have a list of the questions you are likely to be asked.

Unless you have problems with communicating verbally, I would expect the assessor to direct their question to you and may object if anybody with tries to answer on your behalf.

However, if you have missed anything important then your companion should feel free to remind you about it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.