× Members

dr's template for medical evidence

More
6 years 11 months ago #188679 by Louise
dr's template for medical evidence was created by Louise
hi I was wonering if there was a template somewhere so i can get my gp to provide further medical evidence for my MR, so i can get an idea of things to say etc.
looked in appeals etc but cant seem to find it anywhere
thanks
louise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #188690 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dr's template for medical evidence

Louise wrote: hi I was wonering if there was a template somewhere so i can get my gp to provide further medical evidence for my MR, so i can get an idea of things to say etc.
looked in appeals etc but cant seem to find it anywhere
thanks
louise

Have you had a Decision on your ESA?

There isn't one for ESA at the moment but there is one for PIP, see the GP Notes document (we are waiting to see if it is actually useful before producing an ESA one), you could produce a similar one for the ESA Descriptors. You only need to present the pages that you hope to score points for.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 11 months ago #188737 by Louise
Replied by Louise on topic dr's template for medical evidence
Yes called up and they made the decision yesterday got 0 points. Called work coach as I'm in the WRAG because last week I fractured my good wrist so both hands are down etc now. She said me a new claim under the fractured wrist and in the mean time get your MR going. She was very helpful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.