× Members

esa

More
6 years 11 months ago #188866 by Molly
esa was created by Molly
Hi
I have recently had to do a pip mandatory reconsideration for which I won without having the ordeal of a tribunal.
I have now been sent my 3 yearly ESA 50 form,do you think they will find it strange if I just copy my previous ESA 50 form,I suffer with chronic fatigue and other things and am just starting to pick up from how poorly it made me sorting the pip out,I have my gp letter which I will send them but just don't feel well enough to start again with going to cab ( they usually help me fill the form in)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #188905 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa
Molly

Although there have been no changes to the ESA Descriptors since the beginning of 2013 there have been updates to the DWP guidance, so you really need to review your (old) answers against the current ESA Claim guides to ensure that they are still relevant.

Also, check for context, this is an assessment of how you are now, so references to dates may need to be updated.

Lastly make sure that you are happy that your answers in regard to how you are now, you only have one opportunity to present this information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.