× Members

WRAG

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #189008 by dockerman
WRAG was created by dockerman
Hi
i need a little bit of advise from people who have gone through simalar issues that i am having to go through at the moment, in march 2017 after 3 years in the support group i went in front of the medical board where i recieved zero points and my money was stopped, i put in a mandatory reconcideration to the dwp where they give me 15 points and put me in the wrag saying i could do some kind of work and re installed the payments for that group i was bitterly disapointed by this with my condition, so i have appealed again to the appeal courts to get the dwp decision overturned. sorry this is so long what i am looking to find out whilst i am waiting on the appeal hearing they are sending me letters to attend the wrag what i need to no is do i need to attend as there is no way in my condition i could do any type of work i would appreiate if someone as gone through a simarlar senario as me and can help me with some advise thank you very much
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Gordon. Reason: CHanged case

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189011 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG
Ben

I've edited your post to make it lower case, we ask members not to post in upper case as it is very difficult to read and causes problems for members who use text to speech software.

Being in the WRAG does not mean that you will be asked to work, in fact while you are receiving ESA you cannot be asked to work or even to seek work, however, you will be asked to prepare for work by doing Work Related Activity and by attending Work Focussed Interviews.

Your participation in these activities can be mandatory and your benefit can be sanctioned if you fail to participate. I'm afraid your appealing the WRAG Decision will not have a significant impact on this requirement although your JC+ advisor must take the limitations that result from your conditions when assigning you tasks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dockerman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.