× Members

blue badge

More
6 years 11 months ago #189068 by Ray
blue badge was created by Ray
Any one got the 8 points for PIP moving around (that entitles you to a mandatory blue badge) when it relates to a person with severe learning difficulties and autism. The guidance documents on this site have very little advice on how this can be achieved. Some advice would be very helpful as I will be starting the PIP process for my 16 year old son.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189101 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic blue badge
R

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You need to have scored 8 points of more for the Moving Around activity which is about the distance that you can reliably stand and then move (walk).

The conditions you reference would most likely score points in the Going Out activity which I am afraid will not count towards a Blue Badge, however, this does not prevent you from making an application where your local authority carries out an assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judy, Belman69

More
6 years 11 months ago #189114 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic blue badge
ta

More
6 years 11 months ago #189203 by Jamiel Slaney-Summers
Replied by Jamiel Slaney-Summers on topic blue badge
You can have the blue badge first. Simply go on the government website for the area you live. Put in blue badge fill in the form. Sent proof of illness a photo and £10.00 to the department and it takes around 10 days. Tick the box anycar. It can be used in anyones car then.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.