× Members

evidenve at appeal

More
6 years 11 months ago #189275 by Nic01
evidenve at appeal was created by Nic01
in the statement from the hcp she states that she done my blood pressure and pulse with my leg arm yet I am not allowed to have blood pressure pulse or bloods taken from this arm as I have fistula in this arm, can that be used as wrong evidence and she wasn't concentrating as her daughter kept phoning her during the assessment although she never answered it she kept looking any help would be apprecaited

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #189283 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic evidenve at appeal
Nic

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Did the HCP take your blood pressure at all or have they just reported the wrong arm?

If the former then this is a matter to contest as it undermines any conclusions that they have come to as a result. If the latter, then as frustrating as it may be, raising it as an issue is unlikely to help your claim.

You don't mention the benefit and your post suggests that you are at the appeal stage?

If you can provide the missing information we may be able to you more.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.